Thursday, August 7, 2008

Things on my mind today...

Here are some of the thoughts I've had thus far today:

How do I make a good roast chicken?
I need to go grocery shopping.
What are some good fruit desserts?
I want to try making pickles.
How many hamburger and hotdog buns do we need?
Do I have an eye appointment this morning?
What's the deal with the offer/counter-offer situation?
I love interior decorating.
I love getting emails from people I love.
It's a little toasty in the apartment.
I need to put some laundry in the washing machine.
I need to fold the load that's in the dryer.
What time do I need to pick Matt up from work?
How do I get an accurate wall color in Photoshop?
We should probably sign up for the fall couples' Bible study.
I wonder what we'll end up doing this weekend.
Black-eyed peas look a lot like green beans in their pods.
I'm sleepy.
Can I add music to my blog?
I need to get my hair cut.
I should probably go eat something.

No comments: