Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Easter!


Benjamin Prater at 4:52pm January 12
I think Maryn is relieving herself of a little gas..... wheeewwww I think Kert likes the smell...

Maryn Hill at 1:12am January 14
excuse me ben....i'd like to talk to you in the other room, alone please.

Kert Prater at 4:58pm June 25
dang...i'd really love to comment on Ben's appearance, but I just looked at my own and am pretty dang embarrassed.

As for me, why am I wearing a lace doily (I had to look that word up to find out how to spell it) around my neck? Why is one of my legs posed in such an awkward position? Was I trying to look like a ninja (albeit, not as good of a ninja as Maryn...look at the height she has on her stealth moves!)? 

Yeesh. Bad fashion. Awkward moments. Good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! What a great photo from the lake house - I don't think I've seen that one before (and certainly not with the colorful description you added!).