Here's what been going on since my last post.
Our little dinner at Wendy's had a lasting impression.
As in food poisoning.
That lasted a week.
I wasn't affected in the least, but it knocked. Matt. out.
The fact that I suggested halfway through that we get some Wing Stop and Dairy Queen probably didn't help his recovery.
In fact, it might've added oh, another 3 days to it.
BUT, we're all better now.
AND our new ceiling fan arrived and was installed without a hitch.
So now we're on to the decorative portion of our room makeover.
I've learned that I have to hold the fun part of a project hostage until I finish the work part.
Since all our mishaps seem to be behind us for the moment, I've redirected my attention to my new friend Pinterest.
For those who haven't heard, Pinterest is a place where people "pin" things they find on the internet. You can browse what your friends pin and search for pins for specific projects or ideas.
It's amazing.
And addicting.
I got pretty much all the ideas for our room from Pinterest and then evolved them a little.
Those are in the works.
I'll try to remember to post pics when they're done.
We did hit a little snag with our canvas idea.
It required transfer paper.
Which required a printer.
Which required printer ink.
Which required ordering online.
Which required shipping to our home.
You get the idea.
We've been delayed.
In the meantime, here's a sneak peek of a before and after of the bed with the new furniture color, bedding and rug.
Enjoy!
Before:
After:
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
love the new furniture color...how'd you do that?!
Looks great! I've got some furniture DIYs lined up myself, you are now my inspiration to get one of them done at last!
Post a Comment