For some random reason, I have the hiccups today. I pretty much just got up off the couch and they started. I can't remember the last time I had hiccups, but I'm glad I don't have them often. They're a little annoying.
Oh. And a random fact about me is that occasionally I get the theme song to "Hey Dude" stuck in my head. It's a cheesy sitcom from Nickelodeon that aired from 1989-1991. I haven't watched it since then, so what, 17 years ago? Crazy. Matt's heard me singing it over the years and has never been so blessed to experience it in all its glory until last night. Here it is for all those who are curious.
Then after we watched that, Matt said he liked the "Saved by the Bell" theme song. So we listened to that on YouTube too. Then I clicked on some of the links to montages that people took the time to put together about the show. Take a gander.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment