Thursday, May 22, 2008

So I was seriously going to post the other night...


I discovered that NKOTB is back together. In case you don't know, NKOTB is New Kids on the Block, although now they're not so new anymore. Anyway, there was a video of their performance on the Today show and I was going to link to it just because I can't believe these guys are now, what, almost 40? and still doing the boy band thing. Hilarious! (Not to shoot down their dream of a comeback or anything...)

BUT, apparently I post here so infrequently that I forgot my login/password and if that weren't discouraging enough, I watched the video all the way through before I got ready to put it up and they had some awkward closeup angle of a backup dancer. So, that explains why there was never a post.

I believe where the blog derailed is when I tried to do an informative "theme" so to speak with housewife tips. I gave up because I had to think too much about a specific subject and try to be all coherent so as to not confuse the mass readers of my blog. Pressure to think non-random thoughts=no post.

No comments: