Monday, June 6, 2011

So How Did He Lose All the Weight?

If you've ever wondered how Matt lost all the weight, get ready.

I'm working on a new blog that will give you all the info.

You'll be able to find it here. Unnatural Journey to Natural Living

I'm able to share info on what we're doing with others while documenting what I'm learning for us at the same time.

I'm all about the dual-purpose things in life.

Which sounds a little muti-tasky.

Which seems a tad contradictory to the next announcement, which is that I'm returning to life as a housewife.

"Weren't you always a housewife?," you might ask.

Yes and no.

I took a from-home, part-time job earlier this year, but we've since decided that I need to focus on fewer things.

See the multi-tasky contradiction?

I'm tricky like that.

So you may just see me around here a little more as I wrap things up there.

No comments: