Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hilarious!

Now for the reason I finished my series...I saw this blog on another person's blog and it's hilarious. This person takes real photos that people place in ads to try and sell their homes and compiles them into one wonderful place. The commentary is pretty good too. For example:

This beautiful lawn was found by Clint of the Portland Housing Blog, and isn't it delightful?





"Yard needs TLC" Yes, I'm sure the yard does need TLC, but it's the double-pane windows I'm wondering about. The double-pane windows which are mentioned in the listing. The double-pane windows which, if I'm seeing things correctly, are just sort of hanging in the wall with not much supporting them.

Wait, that's not fair of me. Some of the windows have plenty of support. Support in the form of big sheets of plywood nailed right across them. They're not going anywhere.





It's pretty hard to tell which end is which with those fluffy little dogs, but I'm pretty certain that dog is...um...




No, wait, there are tons of good reasons for putting a flashlight there. Like....huh.





No comments: