It's good with bananas.
And apples.
And Cheetos.
And jelly.
And chocolate milk.
And chocolate chips.
And chocolate.
And marshmallows.
And milk.
And honey.
And in fudge.
And in candy.
And ice cream.
And I could go on and on.
It's good in cookies or just by itself in a spoon straight out of the jar.
The smell is delectable. Every time I open a jar of peanut butter, I smell it first. Every time. I caught myself doing it the other day without thinking about it. It's just impulse.
One of the simple joys in life is opening a brand-new jar of peanut butter and being the first to break through the smooth top layer.
Mmmmmm. My love of peanut butter started at an early age.
Check out this video about making peanut butter from Sesame Street that I still remember to this day (I can't embed it, but there are some other funny videos there too so it's worth the trip to take a look).
Then there's this funny little song about PB&J. Let it be noted that the views expressed in this song are solely those of its writers (as in, I don't like crunchy peanut butter and I think peanut butter and honey are good together and need no apologies and I'm not sure I'd claim raspberry as my favorite jelly) but despite all that, it's still a fun song.
And that my friends concludes the tribute to peanut butter. I hope I have done some justice to this irresistible goodness in a jar.
And apples.
And Cheetos.
And jelly.
And chocolate milk.
And chocolate chips.
And chocolate.
And marshmallows.
And milk.
And honey.
And in fudge.
And in candy.
And ice cream.
And I could go on and on.
It's good in cookies or just by itself in a spoon straight out of the jar.
The smell is delectable. Every time I open a jar of peanut butter, I smell it first. Every time. I caught myself doing it the other day without thinking about it. It's just impulse.
One of the simple joys in life is opening a brand-new jar of peanut butter and being the first to break through the smooth top layer.
Mmmmmm. My love of peanut butter started at an early age.
Check out this video about making peanut butter from Sesame Street that I still remember to this day (I can't embed it, but there are some other funny videos there too so it's worth the trip to take a look).
Then there's this funny little song about PB&J. Let it be noted that the views expressed in this song are solely those of its writers (as in, I don't like crunchy peanut butter and I think peanut butter and honey are good together and need no apologies and I'm not sure I'd claim raspberry as my favorite jelly) but despite all that, it's still a fun song.
And that my friends concludes the tribute to peanut butter. I hope I have done some justice to this irresistible goodness in a jar.

5 comments:
Your wrie-up is just what the peanut industry needs right now!
sorry, "write-up" (one of these times I'll get it!)
The thing I like most about peanut butter is watching dogs eat it! Hilarious... it is.
Crunchy Peanut Butter is the best!!!
just cracked open a new jar of peter pan...mmm...thought you'd like to know.
Post a Comment