Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Random thoughts for the day...

What's for dinner?

My throat feels sore. Everyone around me has been sick. Not good news.

Family Ties is hilarious (minus the made-for-TV movie at the start of Season 4. Don't waste your time on that one).

The sound of leaf blowers makes me feel warmer.

What's the difference between a Biblical commentary and a theological encyclopedia? 

I need to get some recipe cards.

There are towels in the dryer. Someone should fold them.

I wonder if I'll be motivated enough to go to the gym 5 days this week.

Summer is coming!

Butterfingers are so delicious.

I think I'm gonna go get some Dr. Pepper. Then maybe I'll fold some towels.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Family Ties must be available on DVD, great idea! We're working our way through The Waltons - about the Depression years - pretty good, too! Hope your throat feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

Bring on Spring! Can't wait to find out what veggies you're going to grow!