Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Camera!

Rarely does anything come early in the package shipping industry. Usually they change the status of our packages from on time to late without any warning or they just don't bother to tell me where my package is. But not today!!!

Today, a whole day early, I got a knock on the door and there was an unmarked box. How it got here with no label of any kind is another mystery of the package shipping industry I'm sure. BUT, nevertheless, our new Canon S3 showed up today! I'm excited. When our new Photoshop for the Mac comes next week, I'll be set to create all kinds of fun images (well if I'm being honest, once it comes and I learn how to use it)!!!

I must end this post by thanking the Lord first (and our families second) for providing all these fun things for Christmas. Totally unexpected but totally awesome!!

No comments: